The Hotel Technology Conference brings together CIO’s, CTO’s, General Managers, Information Officers and Operations Managers of hotel properties to discuss how existing and emerging technologies can support and help grow new revenue sources, improve operational efficiencies and enhance customer service standards.
At the conference, you will have the opportunity to forge new relationships and learn at first-hand how industry peers are implementing new technologies in their businesses. Expert speakers will share their in-the-field experience and successful case studies from leading hotels and service providers.
Offered in conjunction with Asia Pacific Tourism Destination Investment Conference (APTDI), the leading conference for tourism destination planning and investment, Hotel Technology Conference is uniquely positioned to bring hotel owners closer to sponsors than any other hotel technology conferences in Asia. The 2012 conference was attended by over 110 delegates from across Asia Pacific.
1. Meet guest expectations in this technology-driven world
2. Control your presence online
3. Manage your room inventory so as to maximize yield
4. Create an efficient working environment through mobility
Key themes for 2013:
International TECH trends - what are the latest global trends? How will this help or impact your hotel? And, can you take advantage of them?
1. Social media - How this platform can be used to drive business to your hotel and improve yuor reputation
2. Mobility and wearable technologies - how you can take advantage to improve operational efficiencies and guest satisfaction?
3. In-room technologies - how to use technology to attract guests and help maintain a good ADR?
Hotel Technology Conference is a partner event of TravelRave, a mega travel and tourism festival week organised by the Singapore Tourism Board the same week in October.
TravelRave, Asia’s most influential travel trade festival, will be back from 21 to 25 October 2013 with an exciting line up of eight quality events featuring thought-provoking content, influential speakers and the chance to network with some of the leading names in the travel and tourism industry. Set in a region primed for growth, last year’s events gathered more than 10,700 attendees from across the globe. Leveraging Asia’s growing potential, TravelRave 2013 provides a dynamic platform for business leaders and industry professionals to convene, share knowledge and insights, network and discover new business opportunities and celebrate Asian tourism at its best. For more information, please visit www.travelrave.sg.